Day 8 of ULTA's 21 Days of Beauty Fall 2016…
It’s no secret that I love ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty. The thrill of a snagging a good deal on otherwise pricey makeup gives me life. Here’s how to get the most out of ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty Spring 2018:
- Subscribe. Subscribing to ULTA’s email list is great, but it’ll only get you so far. Sign up to get my blog posts via email to get a daily in-depth run-down of the deals. I may also be doing a few blog-only flash giveaways during this time and signing up will be the only way to get notified. 🙂
- Plan your attack. view ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty Spring 2018 schedule and write down all the items you want, including the specific shades of each item. This will help you stay focused and place orders quickly.
- Set your alarm. Deals go live around 1 a.m. EST so it’s recommended to stay up and place your order before bed. If this isn’t possible, set your alarm a little earlier that morning so you have time to place your order before school or work. If you plan on going in person, I suggest getting there when the store opens because quantities are limited!
- Coordinate your purchases. Now’s the time to stock up on items you use often or have always wanted to try. Additionally, consider friends or family members that you want to get makeup gifts for. Make a list of these items and get ready for the next step.
- Combine with freebies. There are many amazing gift with purchase options during ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty, but there is always a minimum purchase amount. If the beauty steals in your cart don’t reach the threshold, consider adding items from the list in step 4 to get you to the free item. I always do this to get the most out of each beauty steals purchase.
- Have fun. If you’re a makeup lover (and a deal lover) then this is like Christmas to you. Make your list, check it twice, and have fun.
What’s your favorite part of ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty? Comment below.