It's always appalling when people can't remember the last time…
It’s peanut butter jelly time!
Too Faced recently gave us a sneaky peek of their newest nine-eyeshadow palette, Peanut Butter & Jelly. It’s a warm-toned eyeshadow palette that has me super excited for Spring releases. “Inspired by the social media sensation that is Peanut Butter from our bestselling Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Collection, we created this peanut butter palette of nine gorgeous matte and shimmer shades featuring antioxidant-rich cocoa powder with a creamy peanut butter twist! Includes our signature Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.”
- Spread the Love | Medium peach with gold sparkle
- Peanut Butter | Matte medium orange brown
- Peanut Butter Cup | Metallic golden bronze with gold sparkle
- Bananas | Soft peach gold with fine gold shimmer
- Peanut Brittle | Metallic burnt orange
- Jammin’ | Dark chocolate with golden sparkle
- Extra Creamy | Matte creamy beige
- Jelly | Vibrant orchid
- Nuts About U | Matte brown with red undertone
Available for $36 on February 28 at TooFaced and Ulta.
That Jelly color is giving me life. What are your thoughts?