15 49.0138 8.38624 1 0 4000 1 http://www.alinaroche.com 300 0
theme-sticky-logo-alt
theme-logo-alt

I Did Something I Never Thought I’d Do…

So this week, I did something I never thought I’d do… It was fairly impulsive but I have no regrets! I’ll share with you guys really soon!

::suspense::

On another note, I’m pretty excited that theBalm will be back on Hautelook today, Friday, September 25.Β Here’s the preview they sent out:Β IMG_9541

They usually have their Manizers (Mary-Lou is my fav) but I’m so thrilled to see some new items, including the Nude Dude Palette that I’ve been wanting and patiently waiting for it. It’s considered Volume 2 to the original Nude’tude Palette.

Here’s the video I did on that palette a while back:

Aside from what’s pictured, they usually always have their Put A Lid On It eyelid primer, which is my daily primer, as well as lippies, their Schwing eyeliner and of course, more palettes.

What’s on your wishlist for today’s event?

PREVIOUS POST
Today’s Beauty Steals | Stila + Mally Beauty | Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty
NEXT POST
Today’s Beauty Steals | IT Cosmetics + Dermadoctor | Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty

15 Comments

• September 25, 2015 at 1:03 am
    Aliya Georgia

You cut your hair didn’t you!? The only times I’ve ever said the words “I did something I never thought I would do” was when I chopped off my long lush hair and when I got married. Gasp! Did you get married!? πŸ˜ƒ

• September 25, 2015 at 8:36 am
      missalinamina

LOL! Good guess but I’d have to say it’s even crazier (in my opinion) than that.

• September 25, 2015 at 6:11 am
    Angela Landskron

Can’t wait to hear what the news is! I’m excited about theBalm being on HauteLook today, I hope to finally pick up a Mary-Lou-Manizer and maybe something else if the price is right ; )

• September 25, 2015 at 8:36 am
    Mabel Medrano

Omg what is it?
    Dyed your hair a different color ?
    Got another dog?
    Randomly moved houses?
    πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚ my imagination can be silly sometimes.
    Anyway hope you’re doing great! Happy Friday! 😊

• September 25, 2015 at 9:34 am
    Ashley

Thank you for the reminder about thebalm! I’ve been waiting for them to come back so I can get my hands on the manizers!

• September 25, 2015 at 3:43 pm
      missalinamina

Were you able to pick up the ones you wanted?

• September 25, 2015 at 10:50 am
    Sarah

Oh I can’t wait to find out what you did!!!! So yes I’m totally stoked about the haute look deals too !! Buuuut OMG the shipping takes soooooo long!!!!

• September 25, 2015 at 3:45 pm
      missalinamina

I know! They’ve been getting a lot better though. I remember my first order ever from Hautelook was for theBalm like 1.5 years ago. It took almost 3 months! Now it’s about a month sometimes less. I just think of it as a nice surprise when it arrives because you tend to forget all about it!

• September 25, 2015 at 7:08 pm
    Kathy

Which of the three manizers is the most subtle, least shiny? Cant wait to find out your surprise dont make us wait too long its hard on me LOL

• September 26, 2015 at 3:11 am
      missalinamina

I would say the Cindy-Lou is the most subtle (on me at least). It’s the pinkish toned one but it doesn’t seem to show up as strongly as the Mary-Lou. πŸ™‚

• September 25, 2015 at 7:21 pm
    Paulina Rios

I love mysteries! while it is something that makes you happy! for me is the best crazy haha
    Kisses

• September 25, 2015 at 7:34 pm
    Kathy

Hi, I wanted to ask you pretty please if you would do a tutorial with NudeDude when it arrives. Your tutorials are the best!!

• September 26, 2015 at 3:12 am
      missalinamina

I will! I’ll do a first impressions (and probably giveaway) first and then a tutorial soon after. πŸ™‚

• September 25, 2015 at 7:39 pm
    Ashley Celikay

I wanna know what you did so bad lol

• September 26, 2015 at 12:40 am
    Marlene

Did u pierce something?? A new tattoo?? Or maybe shaved ur brows???