15 49.0138 8.38624 1 0 4000 1 http://www.alinaroche.com 300 0
theme-sticky-logo-alt
theme-logo-alt

Hourglass Cosmetics Has Answered My Prayers… with the Most Epic Ambient Lighting Palette

Hourglass Cosmetics has previously come out with two palettes: Ambient Lighting Palette and Ambient Lighting Blush Palette. I’ve reviewed both, and each time I mentioned that I wish they would come out with a palette with blush, bronzer and highlight. The ultimate Hourglass palette.

It seems like my dreams are coming true!

Screen Shot 2015-07-11 at 1.40.49 AM

SpaceNK gave this teaser along with the photo above, “Take a first look at the ultimate @hourglasscosmetics Holiday Palette – blush, highlight, bronze & finishing! #DiscoverSpaceNK #Hourglass#ShadowAndShimmer #ComingSoon#Libertine #Luminary #Christmas #Beauty#Makeup #Palette”

No other details have been released but I will update you guys as soon as they are. Their previous palettes three-pan palettes were $58 so save your money, this one is likely to be near the $100 range. GAH! Painful, but it’s going to be hard to say no to.

Need some more info? Check out my thoughts on the previous two palettes:

What do you think of this new palette? Will it make your Holiday must-have list this year? Comment below.

Category:Makeup, New Releases
PREVIOUS POST
Sephora Releases New Photo Filter Palettes
NEXT POST
It’s Here… The Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette Now Available

6 Comments

• July 12, 2015 at 4:44 pm
    Elizabeth

Thanks for the update! I’m excited about this but I too am sad that it’s prob going to be over $100. This looks so good and I hope that I will be able to get my hands on it!

• July 12, 2015 at 8:54 pm
    Mabel M

It looks fantastic!!! I’ve been wanting to get the Nars lip and cheek palette but now I might just wait for this one, so excited to hear more about it!!

• July 13, 2015 at 3:26 am
    Michelle Fitch

Does anyone know the price??? I almost spent just 50 dollars on 1 bronzer and I don’t mean just 50 I mean 50 on just 1, I just said it wrong, I can’t imagine how much this will be, Hourglass and MUFE are so good but so much $$$$$$….I think us ladies are fools for the packaging….Glittery Shiny perfection of packaging!!!

• July 14, 2015 at 4:05 pm
    Michelle Fitch

I guess I’m going to have to get my mom HIP to the beauty industry, because we ALL KNOW this is gonna fly off the shelves like Cabbage Patch Dolls! Santa Baby, Bring me an Ambient Lighting Palette to Me, He-He!! And don’t break it in the chimney Christmas night! lol

• July 14, 2015 at 7:16 pm
      missalinamina

Honestly I don’t think it will. I think it’ll be priced too high for most people to want to get. The ambient lighting blush palette was available for a while and didn’t sell out right away. I’m curious to see what they price it at and when they release it. I need it though. Saving a dollar a day for it until it’s released lol.

• July 16, 2015 at 7:29 pm
    Danielle

OBSESSED with the ambient lighting palette!! This would be AMAZING! Definitely something I’d probably eventually give in to…haha