June Boxycharm Unboxing | First box ever!
Subscription boxes are all the hype these days, especially within the beauty community. You get to try a bunch of new brands and new products, at a fraction of the cost. The best part? They arrive at your doorstep, which is exciting in a time where most mail is comprised of bills and advertisements.
Boxycharm is a monthly beauty box subscription for $21/month (free shipping!). The company prides itself on filling their monthly boxes with 4-5 FULL SIZE items. The boxes end up being valued at over $100 a month on average, which means the beauty product lover can get to try new products each month at quite a deal. In the past they’ve had brands like Oscar Blandi, Morphe Brushes, Tarte and Cargo Cosmetics. Needless to say, I was excited when they offered to send me a box.
While they didn’t require anything of me, I chose to do any unboxing on my channel. I know how much I love watching unboxing videos so I couldn’t help making one. I encourage you to check it out:
Here are the contents of my June Boxycharm box:
Description from included card (from left to right):
- Oscar Blandi Daily Silk Serum – Full Size, Retails $25.00: This silkening formula offers exceptional shine and frizz reduction. Light humectant emollients and Vitamin E seal the cuticle making hair easier to brush without breaking.
- Doucce Click Click Lipstick | 808 – Full Size, Retails $24.00: The Click Click Lipstick is the ultimate fashion accessory. It is the perfect blend of beauty, color and fashion with its sheer and smooth, lightweight and non-sticky formula. Infused with soothing and protective ingredients that leave your lips feeling good all day.
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Kabuki Brush – Full Size, Retails $29.99: Bellapierre’s best-selling Kabuki Brush for all over powder application. This super soft, dense brush distributes product evenly and quickly, making it a staple for any mineral makeup routine. Cruelty-free and made of 100% synthetic fibers.
- Cargo Cosmetics Eye Shadow Single | Provence – Full Size, Retails $16.00: Richly, pigmented, velvety eye shadow to create a variety of customized looks! Shadow adheres to the skin for a smooth, even application. Blends effortlessly; build able for greater color intensity.
- Eslor Chlorophyll Lifting Mask – Full Size, Retails $38.00: This mask is made up of natural milk proteins, plant extracts, seaweed extracts, and minerals that tighten the skin, help enhance blood circulation and diminish fine lines. Your skin instantly appears luminous and noticeably firmer.
Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with the Boxycharm box. This is the first beauty box that I’ve gotten that included all full size items. It was a good value box and I was really excited about most of the items (especially the eye shadow since purple is my favorite color, hehe). I think this would be a great gift for the beauty/makeup lover that has everything and/or yourself!
If you’re interested in signed up for Boxycharm or learning more, check out their website.
What subscription boxes do you subscribe to? Comment below.