Today I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to…
Images are from ULTA’s official website
Twice a year, Ulta hosts their 21 Days of Beauty, which consists of covetable beauty steals®, special events and free gifts from all your favorite high-end brands.
Based on the dates of last year’s 21 Days of Beauty for Fall, I had a pretty good idea that this year’s would be September 7th – 27th. Ulta Beauty has had a poster of the events calendar for a few weeks now but have been dragging their feet on releasing the list of beauty deals we could expect. FINALLY, they released the schedule of deals today!
Here’s the schedule of deals for each week as well as my list of must-haves:
- Amazing Concealer 40% OFF 9/9
- Too Faced Bulletproof Brows $15 9/10
- Stila In the Light, In the Moment, In the Know and In the Garden eyeshadow palettes $20 9/11
- Smashbox Eyeshadow Primer $10 9/12
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara 50% OFF 9/14
- LORAC Front of the Line PRO Liner 50% OFF 9/15
- Clarisonic Replacement Heads BOGO 9/17
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer 50% OFF 9/18
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara $10 9/21
- CK ONE Color Lipstick $9 9/23
- Tarte Maracuja Oil $25 9/27
All these deals are while supplies last so be prepared to be at your computer at midnight to purchase online or waiting outside right when the store opens. Deals are limited to 2 of the same item per person.
As each day of the event approaches, I’ll be posting my specific picks, as well as swatches of item suggestions for you all (for example, I love the CK ONE lipsticks and have a couple of them you MUST grab) so be sure to email subscribe on the right.
Are you excited for ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty for Fall 2014? Which products are you eyeing? Comment below.
If you want to see what goodies I got during ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty this past spring (2014) check out my haul video: