Day 13 of ULTA's 21 Days of Beauty Fall 2016…
Each year, SXSW officially kicks off festival season. Although I didn’t get to attend, I’m definitely getting ready for my next festival, Ultra Music Festival. With any EDM music festival, you can expect crazy outfits, antics and definitely crazy makeup.
I’ve been playing around to come up with some fun looks for Ultra.
Of course, this look isn’t complete without glitter and rhinestones (I do love to sparkle), but I hate to waste it.
Interested in trying this look out? Here are the products I used:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- NYX Natural Palette | 1st color
- POP Beauty Bright Delight Palette | Deep Yellow + Deep Teal
- Urban Decay Palette | Peace
- Maybelline Line Stiletto eyeliner | blackest black
- L’Oreal Telescopic Eye Liner | Carbon black
- L’Oreal Voluminious Mascara | black
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes | black
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder | taupe
- Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
- Covergirl| medium beige
- Covergirl Trublend Fixstick Concealer | m 184.108.40.206
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer | n 1.2.3
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder | Silky Beige
- Physician’s Formula How-to Bronze
- NYX Blush | Pinky
- Sephora Baked Luminizer | Stardust
- Urban Decay De-slick Makeup Setting Spray
- Giovanni Street Chic Premium Lip Balm | Peppermint Treat
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick | Berry Haute
What festivals are you going to this season? Comment below.